Box office: opening hours
The box office is located between Hall D and Hall F by the main entrance, which can be reached via Roland-Rainer-Platz (access from Märzpark) – click here for a map of the area.
We will be happy to help you choose your seat and ticket category, and take your booking.
Monday - Thursday 10am - 7pm
Friday 10am - 6pm
During July and August the box office is closed at lunchtime (01.30 - 02.00 pm)!
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
24 and 31 December (working days): 10am-2pm
Tel. +43 (0)1 98100-200
Group bookings: +43 (0)1 98100-480
Your benefits when buying tickets on www.stadthalle.com
- free deposit at Wiener Stadthalle box office
- Free Print@Home Ticket
- Free Mobile Ticket on your Smartphone or Apple Wallet
- On event days (events with advance sales) our ticket counters are open 2 hours before the start of the event until 15 minutes after the start of the event, including on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- On the day of the event tickets can only be purchased at the Wiener Stadthalle box office or by phone at 0043 01 98100-200.
- You are entitled to 30 minutes free parking in the Märzparkgarage underground car park when buying tickets at the Wiener Stadthalle box office.
Buy at least four full-price tickets (at the Wiener Stadthalle box office, by phone at (01) 98100-200 or -480 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org) and you will receive one ticket for free parking in the Märzparkgarage underground car park for one car during the event.
Free parking tickets are subject to availability and are not available in conjunction with any other offers or previous ticket bookings. Cash reimbursements are not possible. This offer is not issued for commercial use. In the event of misuse, Wiener Stadthalle reserves the right to refuse to issue. Terms and conditions subject to change.