Ticket office in the Wiener Stadthalle
Our ticket foyer is located between Hall D and Hall F by the main entrance of the Wiener Stadthalle, which can be reached via Roland-Rainer-Platz (access from Märzpark) – click here for a map of the area.
We recommend that you only buy tickets from official advance booking offices, such as directly from the Wiener Stadthalle, in order to prevent possible forgeries or inflated prices.
online at www.stadthalle.com
From the official start of ticket sale, they are available at www.stadthalle.com.
Advantages when buying tickets:
- free deposit at the box offices of the Wiener Stadthalle
- free Print@Home ticket
- free Mobile Ticket on your smartphone or for Apple Wallet
Ticket-Hotline Wiener Stadthalle
+43 1 79 999 79
- Monday to Saturday, 8 am - 8 pm (from Austria at local rate)
- On Holidays closed
Ticket purchases at www.stadthalle.com and via the Wiener Stadthalle call center 79 999 79 are handled by WTS Wien Ticket Service for Wiener Stadthalle.
Current opening hours - Status 01.09.2022
Monday to Friday - if it´s a working day - each from 10 am - 6 pm
- On event days with advance booking, our box offices are open for you - also on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays - from 1 hour before access until approx. 15 minutes after the start of the performance.
- On the day of the event, tickets are available exclusively at the ticket office of the Wiener Stadthalle.
Key account service
E-mail at: email@example.com
WT Wien Ticket GmbH
Hütteldorfer Straße 2f, 1150 Wien
Phone.: +43 1 58885-500
Fax: +43 1 58885-550
WIEN-TICKET Pavillon bei der Staatsoper
Herbert-von-Karajan-Platz, 1010 Wien
Monday - Saturday from 10 am - 7 pm
Sundays and holidays closed