The event has already taken place.
5 Seconds Of Summer
SOUNDS LIVE FEELS LIVE
Wiener Stadthalle, Hall D
Your benefits when buying tickets on www.stadthalle.com
- Free Mobile Ticket on your Smartphone or Apple Wallet
- Free Print@Home Ticket
From the start, 5SOS were united by a love of punk-rock music and a vision of bringing it into the pop stratosphere. They played their first gig together in late 2011, performing for about a dozen people at a hotel in their hometown of Sydney, Australia. Three years later, they were headlining the Forum in Los Angeles, where they played for 25,000 fans during a sold-out, two-night stand.
In 2016 Luke, Michael, Ashton and Calum will perform the first time live in Austria.
The box office is located between Hall D and Hall F by the main entrance, which can be reached via Roland-Rainer-Platz (access from Märzpark) – click here for a map of the area.
We will be happy to help you choose your seat and ticket category, and take your booking.
Closed Sundays and public holidays
24 and 31 December (working days): 10am-2pm
Tel. +43 (0)1 98100-200
Group bookings: +43 (0)1 98100-480
- On event days (events with advance sales) our ticket counters are open from the start of admission until 15 minutes after the start of the event, including on Sundays and public holidays.
- On the day of the event tickets can only be purchased at the Wiener Stadthalle box office or by phone at 0043 01 98100-200.
- You are entitled to 30 minutes free parking in the Märzparkgarage underground car park when buying tickets at the Wiener Stadthalle box office.
5 SECONDS OF SUMMER SOUND CHECK EXPERIENCE PACKAGE
- One top price seated or standing ticket (15+!)
- Exclusive access to the private Sound Check before the show
- Question & answer sessions with the band after the sound check
- Commemorative tour laminate and lanyard
- Designated check-in with our on-site event stuff
Tickets by local vendor & Merchandise collected on show night.
More information will be emailed to ticketholders approximately 2 weeks prior to event.
Please note show time included on this confirmation email may differ from the Package time.
Please note that the Sound Check may take place in the afternoon before the show.
VIP Nation will contact you with full timings 2 weeks before the event.
Access to the standing area in front of stage only at minimum 15 years.
When under 16 years old, access to the the standing area in front of stage only accompanied by an 18 year old.
Special Conditions for the 5 Seconds Sound Check Experience:
- Will I be able to take pictures during the Sound Check and Q&A session?
Yes, you will be able to take pictures with your own camera during the Sound Check and Question & Answer session.
- Will video cameras or recording equipment be allowed?
Under no cicumstances will video cameras or recording equipment be allowed into the concert or the Sound Check.
- When will the Sound Check take place?
The Sound Check event will take place before the show - exact timings will be notified to you prior to the event and are subject to change.
- Where will the Sound Check take place?
Within the concert venue.
- How long will the event last?
We anticipate the Sound Check will be 3 songs, plus a 15 minute Q&A session. We cannot guarantee all questions will be answered, due to time restrictions.
- Will I be able to get anything signed by any members of 5 Seconds Of Summer or have a photo taken with them?
No, sadly due to time restrictions there will be no signing or photo opportunities.
- When will I receive my tour laminate and lanyard?
Our Event Host will present your laminate and lanyard to you upon arrival at the event.
- Will I be receiving information through email?
Yes, full instructions and an itinerary for the day will be sent to you within two weeks of the event by email.
- Who ís providing my Sound Check package?
VIP Nation Europe.
- Is there a customer service agent I can contact if I have any questions about my purchase?
You can contact us at email@example.com or phone +44 (0)207 009 3484
Skalar Entertainment GmbH
Alser Straße 23/30