The event has already taken place.
Franchise Messe Austria
Fri, 24.06.2022 und Sat, 25.06.2022
Wiener Stadthalle, Hall F
Vorteile beim Ticketkauf auf www.stadthalle.com
- free deposit at Wiener Stadthalle box office
- Free Mobile Ticket on your Smartphone or Apple Wallet
- Free Print@Home Ticket
Franchise Messe Austria – the young wild ones and established systems
present themselves in the Wiener Stadthalle
The franchise scene is on the move, young systems are pushing onto the market in order to quickly conquer brand shares with their innovative products or services. The Franchise Fair Austria is known as a brand show from very young to very established brands on all investment levels. 91% of the systems want to expand.
Carina Felzmann, Cox Orange and organizer: "It will be a very lively trade fair with many newcomers from very different sectors - technology and delivery services are very popular. We look forward to this fresh brand show!”
Fri, 24. June 2022 from 10 am - 6 pm
Sat, 25. June 2022 from 10 am - 4 pm
The young wild ones at the fair, e.g.
- the fitness label Bodyclub24: EMS training, automatic suit control by APP for training at home and real body clubs
- Sushi Palace is the largest delivery service in Germany when it comes to sushi and now wants to set up Europe-wide up to Beverly Hills in the USA (opening July '22).
- Pipapo an Austrian market restaurant with a show kitchen for Mediterranean and regional cuisine for consumption in the restaurant, for collection and delivery and cooperation with delivery services.
- Damn Plastic: Consulting/economy to avoid plastic.
- Husse: Founded in Sweden in 1987, today represented in 50 countries worldwide. This makes Husse the leading supplier of premium pet food with a delivery service and personal advice. Now new in Austria.
- Storeroom here, as with all self-storage providers, is about storage rooms for money - but here according to the DIN 15696 standard - automation is the topic. Storeroom is the first provider that can be booked online, with an electronic lock system that is controlled via a smartphone app.
- RobShare is the first franchise system in the world specializing in the rental of service robots.
- RUFF A unique indoor golf experience with the latest golf simulators for golfers and non-golfers alike.
- The Vending Brothers specialize in mini vending machines with video screens.
- With more than 140 years of manufacturing know-how, Sartorius tools are not newcomers to the industry, but they are on the Austrian franchise scene... The German tool supplier specializes in the metalworking and processing industry. Digital services and Europe-wide delivery in just 24 hours are a matter of course....
Some of the established brands at the show, e.g.
McDonald's, Ankerbrot, Lucky Car, AIS 24-hour care, Dasfutterhaus, Burgerista, Unimarkt, Mailboxes Etc., Pearl Augenoptik, Ekosen, a Slovenian specialist for eco-heating, the fitness label Bodystreet, Bistrobox (pizza machine) i.a.
Target group of the fair: The fair is primarily aimed at people who are considering becoming self-employed with franchising, as well as at companies that want to expand through franchising or add another brand to their portfolio and to those who are entering the brand world of franchising want to dive in.
Cox Orange Marketing & PR GmbH