The event has already taken place.
Mineralium Wien Herbst 2021
Sat, 13.11.2021 - Sun, 14.11.2021
Wiener Stadthalle, Hall E
Access to the Wiener Stadthalle only with registration and 2G proof (over 15 years).
- 2G-Rule: All persons 15 years and older must present 2G-Proof (vaccinated or recovered)
- For children from 6 to 11 years the 3G-Rule will continue to apply (Validity: PCR test 72 hours, antigen test 48 hours, complete Ninja Pass by the end of the calendar week)
- For youth from 12 to 15 years the 2.5G-Rule applies - "vaccinated", "recovered" or "PCR-tested" (Validity: 48 hours)
- Until 6th December, there is a transition period, until then also once vaccinated in conjunction with a PCR test (Validity: 48 hours) is valid as 2G detection
- FFP2 mandatory masks for visitors in the indoor area
- Obligation to register on site
- Please have a photo ID ready
Current Corona measures can be found at: Read more on wien.gv.at
Subject to changes at short notice!
The Mineralium Wien is Austria's largest fair for minerals and fossils. The association VMÖ-Wien as organizer offers interesting things for every visitor group.
Opening hours: daily 10 am. - 5 pm.
Access via the open staircase (Roland-Rainer-Platz 1 - between halls D & F)
Barrier-free access via Vogelweidplatz 14
You could expect attractive special exhibitions:
- "The mineral of the year 2021 - the WULFENIT" Dr. Robert Krickl
- "Mineral art pieces" Mag. Herta Hold
The daily tombola, a children's corner and oases of peace provide entertainment and variety. A buffet is available for the small hunger in between.
All information to Vereinigte Mineraliensammler Österreichs under: www.vmoe-wien.at
Vereinigte Mineraliensammler Österreichs