The event got cancelled.
UK & European Tour 2022
Wiener Stadthalle, Hall D
Vorteile beim Ticketkauf auf www.stadthalle.com
- free deposit at Wiener Stadthalle box office
- Free Mobile Ticket on your Smartphone or Apple Wallet
- Free Print@Home Ticket
As the organizer Barracuda Music has announced on 07.11.2022, unfortunately no replacement date for the concert of "The Lumineers" in the Wiener Stadthalle could be found and must therefore be canceled without replacement.
Tickets purchased in advance will be refunded by the respective ticket agencies where the tickets were purchased.
All further information HERE
TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites.
- A strict limit of 6 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
- Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit. Businesses or traders purchasing tickets for commercial use or commercial intent will have their orders cancelled.
- If you are unable to use your tickets, please contact your booking office. Resale of tickets through any other method is strictly prohibited.
- You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
- Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
- In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply.
Barracuda Music GmbH
Alser Straße 24/13