UK & European Tour 2022
Wiener Stadthalle, Hall D
Vorteile beim Ticketkauf auf www.stadthalle.com
- free deposit at Wiener Stadthalle box office
- Free Mobile Ticket on your Smartphone or Apple Wallet
- Free Print@Home Ticket
The regulations valid for an event depend on the official regulations (Federal Government and City of Vienna) as well as the prevention concept of the organizer. Since the regulations for events can also change at short notice, please check the current status again before arriving. This will be published here if necessary.
THE BAND ALSO RELEASE A LIVE EP RECORDED ON THE LAST NIGHT OF THEIR TOUR BEFORE PAUSING FOR LOCKDOWN
‘LIVE FROM LAST NIGHT OF THE TOUR’
Milwaukee, Wisconsin March 11th, 2020: As Jeremiah Fraites holds a euphoric beat, and Wesley Schultz’s rich timbre fills a dark arena, the band are joined by a chorus of voices from thousands of carefree fans. The verve in the room is palpable, no one could predict that night, the epic impact the pandemic would wreak upon the world for the next year and some. The very next day the world paused and doors were closed as everyone retreated inside.
The tracklisting for the EP includes favourites Ophelia, My Cell, Donna and Gloria, along with the now unfamiliar, but heart-warming sounds of crowd appreciation and an audience joining in to sing. The vocals are mid-show raw, both poignant and joyous, the music up-tempo, yet pure low slung blues. A magical hybrid of Americana folk pop, created with accomplished composition and musical grit.
Live From The Last Night Of The Tour is a perfect appetizer, before the band reset and fire up the juggernaut of buses, rigs & ticket sellers, to take the 2022 tour on the road throughout February & March. Almost two years after lockdown Wesley, Jeremiah and thousands of fans around the world will emerge, blinking into the spotlights for what is going to be one monumental reunion.
Support and Special Guest:
Gregory Alan Isakov
The Lumineers are an American band from Denver, Colorado. The founding members are Wesley Schultz (lead Vocals, Guitar) & Jeremiah Fraites (drums, Percussion, Piano). They have been recording together since 2005. The band's stripped back sound draws heavily on the influences of Bob Dylan, The Stones, Leonard Cohen, Tom Petty & Bruce Springstein They are known for their energetic live shows and have had several international hit singles including ‘Ho Hey’, ‘Stubborn Love’, ‘Ophelia’ and ‘Cleopatra’.
The Lumineers have released three albums on US label Dualtone which is distributed via Decca/ Universal worldwide. Their self-titled first album was released in 2012 and peaked at No. 2 on the U.S Billboard charts certified triple platinum in the US and Platinum in the UK. It also gave them their first top 10 single in the UK with ‘Ho Hey’ Their following albums ‘Cleopatra’ and ‘III’ reached number 1 and 2 in the Billboard album charts respectively and also achieved Platinum status. ‘Cleopatra’ was a number 1 album in the UK Top 40.
Lumineers & Sustainability The Lumineers continue to work with sustainability partner REVERB. For their upcoming tour, the band has committed to a comprehensive climate action program via REVERB’s Music Climate Revolution campaign. In addition to reducing the environmental footprint of the tour and engaging fans to take climate action at the shows, will support projects that directly and measurably eliminate greenhouse gases while benefitting diverse communities. These efforts will make the tour climate positive; eliminating at least 150% of the tour’s emissions, including fan travel.
About Gregory Alan Isakov
Born in Johannesburg, South Africa, and now calling Colorado home, horticulturist-turned-musician Gregory Alan Isakov has cast an impressive presence on the indie-rock and folk worlds with his five full-length studio albums: That Sea, The Gambler; This Empty Northern Hemisphere; The Weatherman; Gregory Alan Isakov with the Colorado Symphony; and Evening Machines (recently nominated for a Grammy award for Best Folk Album). Isakov has toured internationally with his band, and has performed with several national symphony orchestras across the United States. In addition to owning his independent record label, Suitcase Town Music, he also manages a small farm in Boulder County, which provides produce to the farm’s CSA members and to local restaurants.
TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites.
- A strict limit of 6 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
- Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit. Businesses or traders purchasing tickets for commercial use or commercial intent will have their orders cancelled.
- If you are unable to use your tickets, please contact your booking office. Resale of tickets through any other method is strictly prohibited.
- You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
- Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
- In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply.
Barracuda Music GmbH
Alser Straße 24/13