Important note: Changes at short notice possible!
The regulations valid for an event depend on the official regulations (Federal Government and City of Vienna) as well as the prevention concept of the organizer. Since the regulations for events can also change at short notice, please inform yourself again about the current status before arrival. If necessary, this will be published at the corresponding event on Wiener Stadthalle | Events | Tickets.
According to the 2nd Vienna COVID-19 Basic Measures Accompanying Ordinance, there is no obligation to wear a mask and no G-control for visiting an event in the Wiener Stadthalle as of 16.04.2022 - subject to change!
However, the wearing of an FFP2 mask in closed rooms is expressly recommended.
Current measures for Vienna (wien.gv.at) | Information on federal rules can be found on the website of the Ministry of Social Affairs
Depending on the prevention concept of the organiser, the entry regulations in form of G-verification and contact data collection may vary.
In the case of an event with G-rule, the following applies:
- Proof of recovery or certificate of segregation (Proof of antibody alone is not valid as proof of admission).
- Persons who have been fully vaccinated (e.g. by means of two doses) and subsequently recovered are considered equal to those persons who have received an additional vaccination "booster."
- Immunization by two partial vaccinations or boosters.
- Immunization by vaccination of recovered persons.
Vaccines: BioNTech/Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson. Also with Johnson & Johnson, two vaccinations for full immunisation or three vaccinations for boosters are required since 03.01.2022.
Second vaccination 180 days, for persons under 18 years 210 days.
Third vaccination remains valid for 270 days
For areas where a 2G rule applies to adults, the following rules apply to unvaccinated children:
- There are no entry rules up to the age of 5 years.
- Children from 6 to 12 years (plus a maximum of 3 months) require an entry test. PCR tests 48 hours and antigen tests 24 hours apply. The fully completed "Ninja Pass" is also valid on weekends.
- For children aged 12-15 years, the 2.5G rule applies (vaccinated or recovered or PCR tested). For this age group, PCR tests are valid for 48 hours. The "Ninja Pass" does NOT count as an entry test, each PCR (school) test is valid individually.
- After the end of compulsory schooling, the same regulations apply for adolescents as for adults.
Contact data collection may be continued voluntarily by the organiser, according to its prevention concept. In this case, it is necessary to register digitally or by means of the form provided by the organiser before attending the event.
When does the admission start
To ensure that everyone can enjoy the event as relaxed as possible, please observe the COVID-related starting time and admission regulations that apply to the respective events. These will be published in time on the corresponding event page.
Visitors are kindly requested to arrive at the Wiener Stadthalle in time in order to be able to carry out the controls quickly.
I have tickets for a postponed event
See COVID-19 Coronavirus: Information for our visitors | Wiener Stadthalle | Press | Corporate News
Do you have any questions that could not be answered here or on the continuative links? Please contact us via the contact form
General information about COVID-19: